1. Basic informationContractor Miroslav Procházka, V Zahradách 340, 687 24 Uherský Ostroh
Company (registration) number: 67536336
(hereinafter referred to as „contractor“)
2.An order and a payment of goods price
The Buyer shall order goods in a written order which contains the name and surname, the address of the Buyer, contact details, the title of goods and the total price of goods. The order will enter into force after Seller´s and Buyer´s signature and after paying in deposit in the amount of 30 % from the goods price (in accord with the deposit invoice) either by cash or by transfer to contractor´s bank account. The remaining ammount of 70 % of the goods price will be paid by the Buyer after the taking delivery from the contractor.
The order goods will be delivered according to its availability and contractor´s operational options as fast as possible Buyer´s destination, usually within 15 working days after Buyer´s binding order confirmation.
The way of transport
Transport will be arranged by contractor free of charge to every place in the whole area of the Czech Republic.
We higly recommend to check the goods in detail immediately upon its delivery. If there is any mechanical damage, the Record of the damaged product is written up. Accordng to this record the potential complaint is dealt with.
Signing the „Delivery record“ the Buyer agrees to accept delivery of goods and confirms that the goods is mechanically not damaged when taking delivery.
When taking delivery the Buyer receives from Contractor „Instructions of using the product“ in a written way (in a case of canoe there will be more like „Instructions of using the vessel“). If there is any defect which is caused by obvious non-fulfilment of these instructions, you will be not able to use complaint for the specific defects.
3.Guarantee terms and complaint – Law enforcment of the product liability
The Warranty Period
The warranty period begins at the time when the delivery passes to the Buyer (signed the „Delivery record“).
The warranty period for goods is 24 months.
The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear of goods (or its components) caused by use.
If the Buyer finds any goods defect during the warranty period which was not caused by its inappropriate use, but the defective product itself, during the warranty period the Buyer has the right to claim the goods according to applicable legislation.